A leaflet full of vital information for anyone in crisis in Weston-super-Mare, especially those affected by homelessness and related issues.
Please note: Many items on the in-Crisis info-Sheet have been postponed or are running a reduced service because of the coronavirus. We will try to keep a note of the changes but it is advisable to contact the organisers before attending / referring people.
CHANGES WE ARE AWARE OF:
- KeySteps - please contact by phone or email only. Foodbank vouchers can be arranged. Application forms available online.
- STGday&night - Currently completely closed as people have been housed elsewhere so that they can self isolate.
- Citizens Advice - telephone, email, online contact only.
- Alliance Support - telephone, email, online contact only.
- Multicultural Friendship Association - closed for the next 4 weeks.
- Victoria's Kitchen - closed.
- Emmanuel Church meals - closed.
- North Somerset Council Homeless Prevention Team - all clients where they are able should complete a self-serve application https://live.housingjigsaw.co.uk/ they will then receive a phone call from a member of the team within 24 hours. Any person who is homeless that day will need to ring 01934 426330.
- Foodbank - currently serving clients at the door and at pick up points around the town.
- Foodcycle Weston - on pause for the time being.
Information for people in crisis in Weston-super-Mare updated updated 29 January 2020 including Winter Warmth Meals list and Comfort at Christmas.
In-Crisis Info-Sheet Updated 29 January [...]
Adobe Acrobat document [1.9 MB]
We aim to keep this sheet updated. Please let us know of any changes as soon as possible. Please check this page regularly for updated information.