- Many items on the in-Crisis info-Sheet have been postponed or are running a reduced/online only service because of Covid-19.
- We have not produced a new sheet for the current season.
- Due to Covid there will not be a Winter Warmth this year.
CHANGES WE ARE AWARE OF: (updated 22/10/2020)
- KeySteps - please contact by phone or email only. Foodbank vouchers can be arranged. Application forms available online.
- Feed the Homeless WsM – currently provide food every night at 18.10 pm in Locking Road Car Park.
Victoria‘s Kitchen will be reopening on the 15th-29th of October at 11:30 offering a takeaway service only. On The 5th of November we be will be operating from a new location which is directly opposite Victoria Methodist Church In a place called at Faces , the cannabis education centre, on Thursdays at the same times using the upstairs floor and serving hot meals once again.
- Night Assessment Centre - Currently completely closed as people have been housed elsewhere.
- Somewhere To Go - currently open for breakfast and lunch 5 days a week.
- Citizens Advice - telephone, email, online contact only.
- Alliance Support - telephone, email, online contact only.
- North Somerset Council Homeless Prevention Team - all clients where they are able should complete a self-serve application https://live.housingjigsaw.co.uk/ they will then receive a phone call from a member of the team within 24 hours. Any person who is homeless that day will need to ring 01934 426330.
- Foodbank - currently serving clients at the door and at pick up points around the town.