Welcome to KeySteps
Our Drop-in Sessions are closed for the time being, but we are still here to help you:
- email Office@KeySteps.org.uk
- phone 01934 617617
- Facebook @KeyStepsCharity
You can download an application form here or we can send you one, or we can even fill one out over the phone for you.
If you are a current bondholder with us we will make arrangements for you to receive a Foodbank voucher if you need one.
We can arrange an appointment if necessary. We will advise you of the hygiene precautions you will need to take.
What to do if you spot a rough sleeper
- If you are concerned about a rough sleeper you can contact StreetLink, a national service which connects a person sleeping rough to local support services.
- Give the specific location of the person, the time and any other information to help identify them.
- Details are passed on to the local council or outreach services so they can find the person and offer support.
- Report online at www.streetlink.org.uk